PHY231 Final exam info
- Practice problems have been posted in the lecture note sections of both sections. Solutions will come soon.
When and where
- Thursday, May 5, Room E100, Veterenary Medicine Building
- Entire course - all lectures, homework, and assigend chapters in the book (see schedule).
What to bring:
- up to three single equation/note sheet, letter size, both sides can be used. This can be typed or handwritten. Note that we will collect the equation sheets used, so you need to keep a copy for later use.
- You cannot use or have on your table anything but the items listed above, the exam papers handed out to you, and the bubble form. You cannot use or have within reach your own note paper, books, cell phones, ipads/ipods, computers, etc
- The exam paper will include empty pages for carrying out the calculations. The exam paper and the bubble form are the only paper you can write on.
- All paper used during the exam will be collected afterwards, including your equation sheet.
- Don't open the exam until you are told to do so.
- Stop writing when the time is up.
- If there is anything unclear about a question please raise your hand and ask. Obviously we will only make clarifications of the questions and not give any hints concerning solutions.
- All constants and unit conversions needed will be provided.
- The exam will last 2 hours
- There will be no corrections assignment for the final exam
- There will be numerical questions and conceptual questions
- The exam will be multiple choice. Answers are filled in on a bubble form.
- There will be some form of assigned seating. More information later ...
Back to PHY231